These are the top 5 Rebate Management challenges for Retailers
Rebate Management is a challenge for all CPG supply-chain stake holders. These are the top 5 for Retailers using NetSuite:
Challenge #1: Rebates are managed in Excel spreadsheet outside NetSuite. Rebates are time consuming to manage, and every supplier has a different format.
- Solution: Manage all your rebates inside NetSuite for better promotional planning across all categories and suppliers.
Challenge #2: We have no way to verify did we get all the rebates we earned?
- Solution: Know what rebates you’ve earned, what you’ve claimed, what’s been paid, and how much is still outstanding.
Challenge #3: Documenting and claiming rebates is time consuming.
- Solution: iTPM simplifies the claim process, whether you invoice suppliers or short-pay their invoices.
Challenge #4: Rebates and trade allowances aren’t mapped back to the promotional activity or the item, so we don’t know true profitability by item by event.
- Solution: iTPM maps trade promotion back to the event and products to provide profitability insights including all rebates and allowances.
Challenge #5: Third-party Rebate Management solutions are expensive and difficult to implement, taking up to a year to implement.
- Solution: iTPM is the ONLY TPM solution built inside NetSuite. Implementation, training and configuration takes 4 weeks or less!